Monday, June 11, 2012

The use of social networking has dramatically changed the way people communicate providing an open forum with a purposeful loss of privacy. I will explore the level of security available through social networking. This topic interests me as I personally do not have membership to Facebook, Twitter or LinkdIn. I am curious about how much information is exposed and the use by outside vendor and companies. I will give detail to my findings first hand and through other sources such as friends and expert findings. I want to have an open mind to know why and how much privacy is lost.

1 comment:

  1. I picked the same topic as well! Many people doesn't really pay attention how serious this can be "Loss of Privacy". It can ruin our life if not careful enough. Have fun researching.

    ReplyDelete